[Lazarus] Size of binaries etc.

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 14:02:37 CET 2012

On 22 March 2012 14:49, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho wrote:

> Could you show me the output of "locate .ttf" ? (a stripped down
> version ideally with each dir occuring only once)

I zipped the output to make it smaller. Sorry, I have no idea how to
"filter" the output to only show unique directory paths. Your regex
skills are probably better than mine.

> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/LazFreeType
>
> Yes, it is a modification of the original FreeType written in Pascal.

Amazing what some people can do (or have time for). At least they
prove that Object Pascal can do exactly what C/C++ can!  :)
Thanks for the information, I'll post some questions and take a close
look at the code at some point.

  - Graeme -