[Lazarus] lazbuild build IDE profiles

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Fri Mar 23 01:23:33 CET 2012

On 3/22/2012 00:10, waldo kitty wrote:
> On 3/21/2012 06:28, Lukasz Sokol wrote:
>>>
>>> and "interfac", an 8 character fallback(??) turns up 17183 hits
>>> including all of the "interfaces" entries...
>>>
>>> but only 24 hits for "/interfaces/"...
>>>
>>> i don't understand or see what is taking place so i'm at a complete
>>> loss... some of what i see seems to be trimming "interfaces" back to
>>> an 8 character string and then searching for "interfac"...
>>
>> Put the log into pastebin ?
>
> really? 7Meg?

with no further responses in this thread, i decided to svn up once more and try
the "raw" build again... it seems to have worked this time but i need to verify
that the svn revision is the same as what lazarus is showing me in help->about...

in looking thru the log that i created, i noted some distinct differences... the
main one being that a search for "svn2" did not appear... previously it was
right after the build of lazbuild but not this time... i have several 12 hour
days coming up shortly so it will be a bit before i can get back to this :? :(