[Lazarus] FPC cross compiling

Antonio Fortuny a.fortuny at sitasoftware.lu
Mon Mar 26 15:38:34 CEST 2012

Le 26/03/2012 10:21, Sven Barth a écrit :
> I would do a
>
> "make all CPU_TARGET=i386"
>
> at the top level of the fpc source directory (you need to have full
> FPC sources for compilation). Then you can do a
>
> "make crossinstall CPU_TARGET=i386"
>
> When you've done this please report back whether your situation has
> improved (also it's adivceable to ask such questions on fpc-pascal
> instead of lazarus).
>
> Regards,
> Sven
Can't "make all CPU_TARGET=i386" at root fpc source folder: no Makefile.
Only at rtl and packages level
I guess that some veriables has to be set for destination units folder
but I can cope with this for the time being.

More boring is the linking problem
I'll forget on this problem because I have some other things to do
Tnaks anyway.

Antonio.