[Lazarus] Android build without ant

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 26 17:47:43 CEST 2012

Am 26.03.2012 17:19, schrieb Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho:
> Hello,
>
> Ok, so far I have this script:
>
> =================
> cmd
>
> SET PATH=C:\Programas\android-sdk\tools;C:\Programas\android-sdk\platform-tools\;C:\Progra~1\Java\jdk1.6.0_20\bin
>
> mkdir bin
> mkdir bin\classes
>
> javac -classpath
> C:\Programas\android-sdk\platforms\android-8\android.jar -d
> bin\classes src\com\pascal\lcltest\LCLActivity.java
>
> dx --dex --no-strict --output=bin\classes.dex
> F:\Programas\lazarussvn\examples\androidlcl\android\bin\classes\com\pascal\lcltest\LCLActivity.class

AFAIK it should be

dx --dex --no-strict --output=bin\classes.dex
F:\Programas\lazarussvn\examples\androidlcl\android\bin\classes

Note that the path only goes up to "classes" not the class path below it.

> And it is really annoying that the entire script quits running if any
> command fails, is there any way to make it more resistent? I would
> like it to stop at the final pause so that I can more easily see the
> output ... even if some commands fail I'd like it to keep running...

You should look for the concepts of "errorlevel" and "if". See e.g. here:

http://ss64.com/nt/if.html
http://www.robvanderwoude.com/errorlevel.php

AFAIK the variable ERRORLEVEL is set if you run a program (perhaps you
need to use "call" for it, don't know). I've never used the concept
though up to now, so you'll need to inform yourself.

Regards,
Sven