[Lazarus] Android build without ant

Sven Barth pascaldragon at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 27 11:00:28 CEST 2012

Am 27.03.2012 10:42, schrieb Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho:
> Hello,
>
> Thanks, "call" seams to do the trick.
>
> The next issues:
>
> 1>  How to add more files to the apk. aapt tool seams to have no way
> for me to specify where the file will be inside the package and here
> it simply strips all of the paths, not even keeping the relative dir
> =/
>
> F:\Programas\lazarussvn\examples\androidlcl\android>aapt a bin\androidlcltest.ap
> _ libs\armeabi\liblclapp.so
>   'libs\armeabi\liblclapp.so' as 'liblclapp.so'...<<--- I want it to
> add as "lib\armeabi\liblclapp.so"
>
> Maybe I will have to write a tool for this =/

Maybe you can check how the corresponding tasks in the Ant file work. I
have never used aapt for native binaries yet, so I'm in uncharted area
as well as you are. But maybe googling for aapt and paths can help you ;)

> 2>  Signing. Your method seams to require a "keystore" and even asks me
> for a password? But plain "ant debug" does not require any password to
> be typed and just works .... any ideas how it achieves that?
>
> Enter Passphrase for keystore:
> jarsigner error: java.lang.RuntimeException: keystore load: C:\Documents and Set
> tings\Opera\.keystore (Nie mo┐na odnalečŠ okreťlonego pliku)
> Aby kontynuować, naciśnij dowolny klawisz . . .

"ant debug" uses a predefined debug key. You need to create your own one
as outlined here:

http://wiki.freepascal.org/FPC_JVM_Android_Development#Generate_a_Key_Store

AFAIK you can also pass the keystore passwords as part of the command line.

Regards,
Sven