[Lazarus] Android build without ant

Kjow antispammoni at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 11:42:56 CEST 2012

2012/3/26 Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho <felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com>:
> Hello,
>
> I see that some people that follow this list have been doing this with
> the FPC Java port, so I though: Does anyone have a script which does
> the calls to build an APK (right from beginning, that is, building
> Java code, till the APK signing for debug).
>
> I'm not interrested in FPC Java, but I guess that I could adapt such a
> script for LCL-CustomDrawn-Android usage. Right now I am googling, but
> I haven't found much info on building without ANT, and removing ANT
> from the process would greatly simplify the building in Windows.
>
> thanks,
> --
> Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho

Hi,

this is a great thing :)

__

I don't think so, but maybe ZenGL could be usefull (it can compile
android/ios/desktops apps with fpc 2.6 also on Windows):

http://zengl.org/wiki/doku.php?id=compilation:android

I'm sorry if this post is useless, I'm not yet inside lazarus for
android... but I will start to try soon (I hope).

Regards,
Kjow