[Lazarus] Stop making false claims and statements on the wiki!

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 08:44:52 CEST 2012

On 28 March 2012 00:17, Paul Ishenin wrote:

> So if I create a demo which will run on LCL-Cocoa (for example I will
> implement TListView or Drag and Drop demo) but will not run at the same time
> on LCL-CustomDrawn it will show something to others?

:-)

Felipe should just quit trying to compare LCL-CustomDrawn to
everything else - it's a pointless exercise. And no Felipe, I'm not
just picking on your LCL-CustomDrawn work here. I can compare
LCL-Win32 to LCL-GTK2 widgetset too, and there will be differences as
well - but what's the point, none of the LCL widgetsets will ever have
100% equal features or functionality.

  - Graeme -