[Lazarus] Strip debug info

Bernd prof7bit at googlemail.com
Tue May 1 00:54:11 CEST 2012

2012/4/30 Richard Mace <richard at shrinkyourbills.co.uk>:

> This is interesting, I'd had never actually thought of a work flow like
> this. So, would you have 2x different projects? 1 with as dubug and the 2nd
> as release, or is there a better way of doing it?

There are build modes. There is a page in the project options dialog
where you can set up different build modes and each can have different
settings. There is also a toolbar button in  the IDE main window to
change the currently active build mode. The UI to configure the build
modes is not yet as intuitive as it could ideally be but it works.