[Lazarus] Form in DLL

leledumbo leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id
Tue May 1 05:41:26 CEST 2012

This is almost exactly the way I wrote plugin architecture for my apps. The
difference is that the dll function call (which opens a form) is blocked
within Application.Initialize and Application.Terminate, so the dll function
(and the form) lifetime is only along the executed function. The only
currently missing feature (that I need) using this approach is that if the
dll contains form that must be shown as modal, I can't pass my main form's
instance to make it modal (the dll form is still non-modal).