[Lazarus] RE : Displaying text with colour and insertion point

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Fri May 18 13:48:54 CEST 2012

Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
> On 18 May 2012 11:04, Mark Morgan Lloyd <markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk> wrote:>> Graeme, you, of all people, don't get to search my personal machine for> discussion I've had directly with a developer which does not appear
>
> What are you talking about!!!!  I was replying to your messages thatare PUBLIC in the Lazarus Mailing List.

Graeme, I am going to spell this out in short words, and I hope that my
irritation doesn't offend anybody. My apologies in particular to the
list managers if they feel I am out of order.

You are objecting to a message I posted at around 16:00 yesterday. The
bulk of that message derives from a discussion I had with the CmdBox
developer via email plus a bit at the top for context so it shows up
sensibly in Google.

The bulk of the message HAD NOT previously been published, it WOULD NOT
show up on Google or any comparable service, and I went to the trouble
of posting it since I knew that there was at least one other person in
this list watching the thread with interest.

Now, since you've not been able to contribute anything useful would you
be so kind as to withhold further comment?

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk