[Lazarus] RE : Displaying text with colour and insertion point

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri May 18 14:56:07 CEST 2012

> Graeme, I am going to spell this out in short words,

Hey Mark,

Let me spelling it out to you... No wait, maybe you only understand
pictures. Attached is a screenshot showing three of your "over quoted"
replies! I WASN'T referring to a single message (that would be wasting
my time), but to the whole thread in general.

In the screenshot, the text in purple is quoted text by you. Text in
black in new content you provided!

You idiot! Next time, check your own messages before you make idiotic
comments like you just did.

Anyway, where is the mailing list moderator when you need one!

  - Graeme -