[Lazarus] Filter in Object Inspector component tree

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Sat May 19 21:58:48 CEST 2012

On Sat, May 19, 2012 at 10:47 PM, Martin <lazarus at mfriebe.de> wrote:

> The filter is cleared, always, if you select an entry in the designer...
>
> Of course, if I select an item, that is hidden, something needs to be
> done. but if the item is not hidden...

Yes, there is a ToDo item comment for that.
The current behavior is also good for many purposes, and it is consistent.
Let's see.

It would also be nice if the tree nodes stood collapsed. Even if selection
> in designer changes (except if I select something, that actually is in a
> collapsed node)

That is not related to the filter. I must learn more the designer code to
figure out how to do it. Let's see again...

Juha