[Lazarus] usability: please not focus the messages window, only bring to front

Bernd prof7bit at googlemail.com
Mon May 21 21:32:19 CEST 2012

oki. As far as compiling error messages is concerned the attached
patch fixes it. Apparently the mere act of  bringing the window to the
front is already enough to steal the focus.

This should always be called with false. The reason is if I have
configured that i want it in the front then it is already at the front
at this moment and if not then I don't want to have it popping up now.

The next thing will be the messages after code tools errors, I suspect
it is doing the same thing here.