[Lazarus] usability: please not focus the messages window, only bring to front

Bernd prof7bit at googlemail.com
Tue May 22 16:05:04 CEST 2012

Sorry, this mail did not go to the list, hit the wrong reply button,
here it is again:

2012/5/22 zeljko <zeljko at holobit.net>:

> You tested with example from previous mail ?

Yes, I just compiled the same example with Qt and then none of the
buttons in OtherForm2 work anymore (they arrange the z-order correctly
but leave focus on the wrong form). Clicking the buttons in Form1
works.

I'm trying to experiment with all kinds of things I could do in the
DoItBetter() method (tried such hacks as disabling the left form
before bringing it to the top, and similar things. but doesn't work)