[Lazarus] Where is the System Unit source?

Curt Carpenter 1cjcarpenter at att.net
Wed Nov 14 05:19:20 CET 2012

Hello.

I am using Lazarus 0.9.30.4 with FPC 2.6.0 under Windows XP.

In my system, the two functions "hi(x)" and "lo(x)" don't seem to work
if the argument x is an integer variable (although both functions work
fine if x is a WORD variable).

To see if I could figure out why this is, I started trying to find the
System unit that contains these two functions.  I haven't been able to
locate it though.

Could anyone tell me where I'll find the system unit source?  I have the
source for FPC, but can's seem to find system.pas anywhere.

Thanks for any help.

Regards,
Curt Carpenter