[Lazarus] lrs files

Antonio Fortuny a.fortuny at sitasoftware.lu
Thu Nov 22 13:25:19 CET 2012

Hi guys.

I have some trouble with lrs files generated by Lazarus from forms (and
data modules). As stated in the wiki page
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_Resources 'Lazarus Resource
Form File', the IDE should save the resource file when I hit the save
button: it dosn't.
Steps to reproduce:
1. load a project with forms the correspondes .lrs files
2. rename a form MyForm.lrs to Myform.lrs1
3. display MyForm and do a change (add an edit box)
4. save the project (Shift-Ctrl-S): no new MyForm.lrs file
5. build (Shift-F9) and save again: no new MyForm.lrs file but the two
lines:
initialization
   {$I MyForm.lrs}
are still present in the unit and compiler does not complain on any
error whilst, under other circumstances, the compiler grumbles about the
lack of the lrs file.

Any suggestion ?

Antonio.