[Lazarus] Stringgrid ?

Salvatore Coppola coppolastudio at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 21:30:42 CET 2012

2012/11/17 Terry A. Haimann <terry at haimannonline.com>:
> I am wanting to change the color based on a value.  The cell already exists

TSemaphorGrid enlight a cell based on the value (red yellow and green
labels for StringRed, StringYellow and StringGreen values).
If you need more values you can easily extend this component.  You can
find it in /examples/gridexamples/grid_semaphor and then share the
source with comments to make Lazarus IDE a little bit more easy and
popular
Regards,
Salvatore