[Lazarus] Include files extension

Marco Aurelio Ramirez Carrillo stardev.mramirez at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 23:03:59 CEST 2012

I ignore if this topic ha been mentioned before on the mailing lists.

I work with several tools,
including Lazarus, Delphi, and some C/C++ compilers.

I use indude files, frecuently, in several enviroments,
( "*.inc"). But, got mixed up with both,
Pascal-related & C-related include files.

Altought FPC, allows you to include a text file with any extension, I
would like to propose that the Lazarus I.D.E.
explicitly allows an additional file extension,
maybe "*.incpas", "*.ipas" or "*.incp".

I may to post the same question in a FPC  forum.

Cheers.
--
atte

Marco Aurelio Ramirez Carrillo