[Lazarus] Brush color on TListView

Alexsander Rosa alexsander.rosa at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 17:07:24 CEST 2012

I'm using treelistview from Benibela (GTK2). I have some questions:
- How to set the SelectedFont background color? SelectedFont.Color sets
only the "pen" color, not the "brush" color
- How to use the OnCustomRecordItemDraw to set a line's background color
depending on its content ?

--
Atenciosamente,
Alexsander da Rosa