[Lazarus] No Name Property in Objectinspector!!

John Landmesser JohnML at online.de
Fri Oct 26 16:59:32 CEST 2012

strange!

I developed my  project on windows XP and linux.
Now i am on linux and for a popup menu that i added on Win XP there is
no name property in objectinspector on linux.

But if i add now on linux a new popup to my form there is a name
property in objectinspector.

I don't know if that is related to developing on Win and linux!

I copied these file types from win XP to my linux box:

C:\PROJEKTE\Lazarus\Ersetze\*.pas
C:\PROJEKTE\Lazarus\Ersetze\*.lpi
C:\PROJEKTE\Lazarus\Ersetze\*.lfm
C:\PROJEKTE\Lazarus\Ersetze\*.lpr
C:\PROJEKTE\Lazarus\Ersetze\*.ico
C:\PROJEKTE\Lazarus\Ersetze\*.todo

But i think that has no relation to the missing name property!

svn lazarus -> 24.10.12
Lazarus 1.1 r39159M FPC 2.6.0 i386-linux-gtk 2