[Lazarus] Free Windows 8 OEM x64 for Lazarus Core Developer(s)

Andrew Brunner atbrunner at aurawin.com
Wed Oct 31 13:46:58 CET 2012

I'm looking to better Lazarus on Windows 8 (64bit).  I realize it just
came out and it may be not worth the time to run (even in a virtual-box).

I'm offering a few Lazarus core developers a copy of windows 8 so they
can have it to run and test and improve Lazarus.

The only thing I want is
   1: fcl-db components present (currently missing postgresql).
   2: Install to Program Files and Build Projects.  If the problem is
out of scope - clearly identify problem areas and their external projects.

Email me for acceptance, I will buy and drop-ship you the cd.  You
retain license for your time.  Win8 Pro Upgrade or Win8 Pro Full.

Thanks,

--
Andrew Brunner

Aurawin LLC
512.574.6298
http://aurawin.com/

Aurawin is a great new way to store, share, and enjoy your
photos, videos, music and more.