[Lazarus] fpc version 2.6.1 source code

Bernd prof7bit at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 15:10:23 CEST 2012

2012/10/4 Eric Kom <erickom at metropolitancollege.co.za>:

> I never browse the lazarus source code from svn, let me clone and see. So
> ask you are saying the lazarus developer are already make a build script for
> .debs package inside the lazarus source directories?

Yes. And I believe these are the exact same scripts that are also used
to produce the debs on sourceforge, fpc, fpc-source and lazarus.

The debs in the official Debian repository are built by someone else
(someone from Debian) using a different method and I believe thats
also the reason why the Debian debs are needlessly split into a myriad
of separate packages while the ones resulting from the Lazarus build
scripts are just fpc, fpc-source and lazarus.