[Lazarus] New Graphics/Animation Library - Language Feature Requests

Anthony Walter sysrpl at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 15:52:18 CEST 2012

Sven, thank you for that information. I did some googling on free
pascal and delphi global operator overloading and only found
references describing operator overloading like I am already doing.

Could you provide me with an example of a global operator doing either
an implicit or explicit overload, maybe continuing with with my
example:

type
  TPointI = TPoint<Integer>;
  TPointF = TPoint<Float>;

// define a global operator to implicitly convert from TPointI to
TPointF, or explicit from TPointF to TPointI