[Lazarus] Documentation for the packages shipped with Lazarus

Mattias Gaertner nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
Sat Oct 13 03:15:15 CEST 2012

On Sat, 13 Oct 2012 02:47:53 +0300
stdreamer <stdreamer at freemail.gr> wrote:

> On 12/10/2012 10:56 μμ, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
>[...]
> >> As for the Boolean part,
> >> What would you answer if I asked you "is that a design time package ?"
> > Do you mean
> > a) can this package be used at design time?
> > b) can this package only be used at design time?
> > c) should this package use type "design time"?
> > d) has the developer decided to use the type "design time"?
>
> You are being evasive that tells me 2 things. One you do not really care
> about this conversation, which raises the question why you bothered
> answering in the first place, and two you see me like some kind of pest
> which dropped in from no where and spoiled your serenity, which raises
> the question why should I keep on wasting my time on this.
> Well, my opinion  is in the open if you do fill like explaining I'll
> probably read it with interest.
> In any case have fun.

I'm not sure what you are reading between my lines. I'm not a
native English speaker so maybe I misused a word and I apologize for
that.
I explained in a former mail the package type "design time". Then you asked about "is that a design time package",
which depending on context can mean different things. This is not your
fault. As I explained earlier it is hard to give the four types
unambiguous names. Maybe someone has better names for them.

Mattias