[Lazarus] Fwd: Build-Depends: imagemagick

Kamen Ketev kamenlist at abv.bg
Wed Oct 17 09:00:38 CEST 2012

 "is the 0.9.30 version from the Debian repositories better than the

0.9.30 from the Ubuntu repositories?"
I don't know. I am using USU, which I think is based on Ubuntu and using
 Ubuntu repositories.
Lazarus

  0.9.30.2 was installed by default, compiles empty project. If don't use gdb or install manually like suggested in previously mail project run. I remove

Lazarus

  0.9.30.2. Install fpc, fpc-src and Lazarus 1.0.2 from sf. Install gdb

  as suggested in previously mail. Empty project runs without problem. I was trying to import test graphical project (digital clock) but visualization was only for circle. Arrows not shown. I think this is because I am new and can't transfer from win to linux. Is there a way to automatically compile from Windows to Linux?