[Lazarus] lnet sockets

Antonio Fortuny a.fortuny at sitasoftware.lu
Wed Oct 24 15:55:26 CEST 2012

Le 24/10/2012 15:48, Michael Schnell a écrit :
> On 10/24/2012 03:29 PM, Bernd wrote:
>> select eventer or epoll eventer or TBestEventer to automatically chooe
>> the most appropriate eventer
> AFAIK epoll (and "select()" is strictly Linux based and he wants top use
> CE.
Yep. I've tried to compile Indy for WinCE but there are a lot of
problems. But I use Indy 10.5.8 on a regular basis with Lazarus and it
compiles (the package seems to have some problems that I didn't solve
yet). And icing on the cake, it works on Win32, Win64 and Linux !
I'll have a look anyway

> Does the LCL / RTL provide a portable implementation of this "eventer"
> stuff ?
Good question.