[Lazarus] Deep exe strip :)

Bernd prof7bit at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 17:48:23 CEST 2012

2012/10/26 Martin <lazarus at mfriebe.de>:

> Changing the buildmode should already rebuild the LCL (if something relevant
> changed, compared to the previous buildmode)

Is this in trunk (1.1) because I cannot observe the behavior you
describe in 1.0.3, no matter what compiler or linker settings I set in
my project options, they will only affect the project itself, I could
not find a way to have the LCL compiled with any different settings
than what is defined in the "Build Lazarus" -Settings. I think what
the OP is missing (and I think it would be useful too) would be an
option in the project settings, someting like:

[x] ignore "build lazarus"-settings and compile LCL and other
dependent packages with project settings.