[Lazarus] lazdebian.lpk - Create Debian package from exiting Lazarus Project

Bernd prof7bit at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 18:55:40 CEST 2012

2012/10/27 Krzysztof <dibo20 at wp.pl>:

> make: *** [build] Błąd 2

The real error must have happened earlier, please post the lines
before this error message.

Also please note that yesterday I have committed a change that
entirely removes the need for a makefile (you can still use one if you
like but it is not auto-generated anymore). For this I also have
changed the default debian/rules file template to replace its
functionality (its probably not complete yet, expect more updates). If
you update to the newest version you must therefore reset the rules
file template.