[Lazarus] Cross-compiling -> MIPS

SkyDiablo skydiablo at gmx.net
Sun Oct 28 21:26:46 CET 2012

it is a simple openWRT linux system. okay, i think i need other
"binunits/toolchain" for compiling? can anyone help me to compile the
right toolchain for windows?

the task is: create a crosscompile compiler for FPC from windows to
linux MIPS systems... in the past i have learn to compile the compiler,
but i have use some pre-compiles toolchains, i think this was the
failur. i need some toolchain for non-ELF systms!

some help?

greez & thx,
sky...