[Lazarus] Remote application

Santiago A. svaa at ciberpiula.net
Mon Oct 29 12:19:08 CET 2012

El 29/10/2012 12:07, Michael Fuchs escribió:

> I would split the application in a client and a server part. The
> client contains the GUI part and communicates via
> SOAP/XML-RPC/JSON-RPC/BINARY protocol with the server part.
> The server part includes business logic and data storing.
>
> Michael

Well, that would be the ideal solution,  but I don't want to implement a
full protocol all calls and answers.

Isn't there already a protocol defined to communicate in lazaris? Just
run an application in the server but showing the GUI (Lazarus widgets
etc) in the client
That is why I thought in xwindows or ExJs. I can use a RAD

--
Saludos

Santi
svaa at ciberpiula.net