[Lazarus] Remote application

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Mon Oct 29 12:42:37 CET 2012

On 10/29/2012 11:54 AM, Santiago A. wrote:
> Any hint? New ideas? Experiences?
You could generate a web application, providing a browser-interface to
the users via Apache or IIS.

Unfortunately Lazarus does not offer very much support for this. But
some support indeed  recently has been provided (I seem to remember that
there had been a New-WebApplication or something like this). ( I
understand that not even TTimer is usable in such a Web application.)

I once found that there is "ExtPacal"
"http://code.google.com/p/extpascal/" exactly for that purpose (on the
website they mention as well Delphi as FreePascal/Lazarus).

I have no idea if this works nicely and how it is used.

-Michael