[Lazarus] Problems with Win8 x64

Andrew Brunner atbrunner at aurawin.com
Mon Oct 29 17:06:20 CET 2012

On 10/29/2012 09:55 AM, Reinier Olislagers wrote:
> Ranting even more won't get anything done. Test and create patches, stop
> complaining.

I'm not complaining, just alerting first and trying to see how to get
resolution via the proper channels.

> If you don't want to do that, choose a different development environment
> where you can install in paths with spaces.

Please refrain from self deprecation, just stick to the issues.  If you
can't offer insight to resolution just keep from posting.

I can see he is reluctant.  Neither one of us knows how to resolve this.

--
Andrew Brunner

Aurawin LLC
512.574.6298
http://aurawin.com/

Aurawin is a great new way to store, share, and enjoy your
photos, videos, music and more.