[Lazarus] Cross-compiling -> MIPS

SkyDiablo skydiablo at gmx.net
Tue Oct 30 18:30:00 CET 2012

YES, i think i got it!

okay, i was not sure over the hole time if my toolchain is the right
choise... but now, i know it, yes it is! i use this toolchain to
compiling a helloWorld c++ application and got the same error with fpc.
some time later, i get a response from my test-system:

FPU emulator disabled, make sure your toolchain was compiled with
software floating point support (soft-float)

so i added the switch "-msoft-float" to compile my c++ application. all
works fine! i have compile a linux/MIPS binary under my windows
developer system. and now, i think, i have to say FPC that is use to
this switch too, but i dont know how?

any idea?

greez & thx,
   sky...