[Lazarus] Free Windows 8 OEM x64 for Lazarus Core Developer(s)

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 19:25:11 CET 2012

On 31-10-2012 17:49, luiz americo pereira camara wrote:

<snip>
>       1: fcl-db components present (currently missing postgresql).
>

> AFAIK, the lack of db components in 64bit is a fpc issue. Somehow some
> db units were not built in 64bit. I remember some fixes landing in fpc
> svn repository some time ago
>
> So your best bet is ask the fpc devs.

Bug with patch for 64 bit Lazarus component for PostgreSQL:
Postgres SQL Connection for 64bit driver
which depends on the FPC implementation:

[Patch] FPC Postgres SQL Connection for 64bit driver
applied in FPC trunk/2.7.1, revision 22607
marked for backport to 2.6.x (could be/might well be in there already,
don't remember).

The FPC patch has been committed; the Lazarus one hasn't yet.
If you use FPC trunk, you could apply the Lazarus patch....