[Lazarus] issues with Lazarus Qt

ik idokan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 18:43:20 CEST 2012

Hello,

I'ved recently tried to use Lazarus 1.1 with Qt version.
While it looks native and really cool in my KDE, I had few issues with it:
1. Font rendering with TSynEdit - It had a lot of issues to display
the end of a char at the end of a "word" that after it there was
space, dot etc ...
2. The selecting of text in SynEdit, changes the length of the font.
So the text moving.
3. The Messeges window keep on disparaging
4. The menus are flickering, and even changing the focus of other windows
5. In the editor, CTRL+SHIFT+Space hint, go over the completion option

Before I'll start to report these as bugs, are these known issues ?

I'm using Arch Linux 64 bit with KDE 4.9.00 with Qt 4.8.2, FPC 2.6.0

Ido