[Lazarus] Issue with GroupBox background color

Krzysztof dibo20 at wp.pl
Tue Sep 11 14:22:45 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have problems with set "uniform" background color for some controls
(like TGroupBox) on GTK2. See first attachment. This is default view.
So I tried set color from clDefault to clBtnFace on all controls.
GroupBox still have brighter color (2 attachment). I thought that
groupbox color is static, but changing it to clRed work (3
attachment). Any idea? What is the name of form default color? Because
if I leave default color on form and groupbox and set panel color to
"brighter" then I should get the same color for all controls

Regards