[Lazarus] Debugging shared libraries

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Sun Sep 16 15:26:44 CEST 2012

I've developed a useful convention which allows me to either load a
library on demand (via Dynlibs) or to link it statically. This
combination allows me to use standard Lazarus debugging techniques to
sort out most problems.

However, yesterday's discussion about calling /from/ a
dynamically-loaded library /into/ a program binary (other than the main
program) raises an interesting question: can Lazarus+gdb be persuaded to
trace into a shared library?

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk