[Lazarus] Lazbuild on IBM Power6 (OpenSuse Linux)

Leonardo M. Ramé l.rame at griensu.com
Mon Sep 17 01:30:50 CEST 2012

As I must deploy a Lazarus CGI on this machine, an IBM 560 with a
PowerPC processor using OpenSuse Linux, and I'm getting some Access
Violations on places where the x86-64 works ok, I'm offering access to
this machine to the Lazarus developers.

Then machine has Gnome 2.x (from 2006) installed, but I didn't tested,
since I don't need it, I just have to log in using SSH, compile my app
and run it.

I've installed FPC 2.7.1 from sources and Lazarus also from sources.

If anyone is interested in helping me with this, I can give a user/pass.

Leonardo M. Ramé
http://leonardorame.blogspot.com