[Lazarus] Customized Lazarus IDE FileOpenDialog for windows as Jedi does it

John Landmesser JohnML at online.de
Tue Sep 18 19:18:10 CEST 2012

Project Jedi delivers for Delphi a nice customized IDE FileOpenDialog (
-> open *.dpr ).

It has a special feature to add  favorite directories to a Listbox at
the bottom of the Opendialog.

Think of c:\lazarus and c:\projects\lazarus as i have.
I have to jump a lot around .. between Lazarus examples and own projects
for example.

I don't know how they did it , but the source is there and we only need
that for windows.

Gtk Opendialog on linux has that feature allready.

Wouldn't that be useful?!