[Lazarus] Patspiper attention, personal mails are rejected / bounced

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 12:37:56 CEST 2012

I tied to answer your personal mails about TCustomEditButton using the
address patspiper at yahoo.com.
I tried with my 2 different mail accounts, phnet and gmail, but they
both returned with message:
  delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account
Yet I was able to send mail to you earlier.

Would you like to move the discussion to this mailing list or use the
forum personal messages?

Regards,
Juha

---------------------------

This is the mail system at host sirokuusama.dnainternet.net.

The mail system

<patspiper at yahoo.com>: host mta5.am0.yahoodns.net[66.196.118.35] said: 554
delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a yahoo.com account
(patspiper at yahoo.com) [-5] - mta1364.mail.bf1.yahoo.com (in reply to end of
DATA command)
Reporting-MTA: dns; sirokuusama.dnainternet.net
Arrival-Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 13:20:25 +0300 (EEST)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; patspiper at yahoo.com
Remote-MTA: dns; mta5.am0.yahoodns.net
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 554 delivery error: dd This user doesn't have a
yahoo.com account (patspiper at yahoo.com) [-5] - mta1364.mail.bf1.yahoo.com