[Lazarus] Proprietary vs Open Source mentality

jjb realnug at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 01:53:04 CEST 2012

Why should he reveal his source to you if he doesn't want to? He owes you
nothing.
When you started benefiting from his code, were you misled that the source
was available?
Because Uwe charges you nothing, is he less entitled to protect his
intellectual property than say MS for the source of MS Word?