[Lazarus] Proprietary vs Open Source mentality

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Mon Sep 3 10:31:07 CEST 2012

On 03/09/12 09:06, michael.vancanneyt at wisa.be wrote:

> You can try "double commander". It is written in Lazarus.
> There is another one, but I cannot remember the name of it.

Wow, I got a bit lost there... the topic changing from coder mentality
to file managers. I see the URL is quote does have a very similar name
though. :)  I seem to be missing Michael Schnell's email too. Weird.

@Michael Schnell
Simply use Midnight Commander - a console based file manager that even
works via SSH. All distros have 'mc' in their repositories. It rocks!

   Graeme.