[Lazarus] Writing application that sends things into facebook

Ludo Brands ludo.brands at free.fr
Tue Sep 4 12:05:23 CEST 2012

> I have been looking for this for ages, this is almost a dream
> come true. Now I can throw away my own code.  :-)

Don't throw your code away yet;)

> Where did you find the google specs in machine-usable form ?
Example:
https://developers.google.com/google-apps/calendar/v3/reference/acl/list The
tool takes the Resource Representation and transforms it in class
definitions and some other helper routines that can be cut and pasted in the
code.

> Did you try other than calendar APIs with your tool to assist
> in creation of class definitions ? I am particularly
> interested in user provisioning.

No. AFAIK user provisioning is still atom/rss based and not Oauth2.

Ludo