[Lazarus] Lazarus 1.0 release notes

Howard Page-Clark hdpc at talktalk.net
Thu Sep 6 12:56:31 CEST 2012

On 06/9/12 10:05, Mattias Gaertner wrote:

> The HTML is totally different.
> I converted both to text, but the diff still shows a lot of formatting
> changes. I attached the diff.

I used LibreOffice to do the editing, and it may have mangled the HTML
on saving. I'm not used either to editing HTML, or to producing and
using diffs.
What would be a helpful next step? Could you supply the content as
plain-text, and I will edit that and produce a diff?
I did not want to edit the wiki as Graeme suggested, since I don't know
if that is the original file, and anyway I think changes should be
reviewed by one of the developers in case some rephrasing (say for
clarity) inadvertently changes the meaning. Obviously I do not intend
for that to happen, but any editing opens that possibility.

Howard