[Lazarus] range check errors in LCL packages

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Thu Sep 13 09:50:17 CEST 2012

On 09/12/2012 11:38 PM, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> Add -dDEBUG to the IDE build options.
That sounds easy, but is it really true ?

I understand that the package files are only compiled when necessary. So
at least those that are related to a widget type that the IDE itself
does not run on, are only compiled with the project, even though they
are not compiled when building the IDE (I suppose that is when the "IDE
build options" are used), nor seem the compiling of the packages be
influenced by the project options (as they are not "project source files". )

-Michael