[Lazarus] Process ID

Kaj Mikkelsen laz at vgdata.dk
Thu Sep 13 17:07:29 CEST 2012

Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
>>Wrong. I've got a terminal session connected to a Solaris 10 system on my
desk at the moment (because I'm trying to debug some LOM issues), and /proc
is fine. However, it's worth remembering that non-Linux implementations tend
to have less in the /proc tree than Linux, and that the Linux kernel
developers are trying to move towards this model.

I maintain SunOS 4, Solaris 7,8 and 9.
I am pretty sure /proc is very invalidated if it exists on the SunOS
platform.
On newer version it requires root privileges.

/Kaj