[Lazarus] Wiki: how to propose deleting a page?

Bart bartjunk64 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 12:10:56 CEST 2012

On 9/15/12, Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho
<felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com> wrote:

> Once when I needed to do this I simply substituted the page contents
> with empty contents. I know this doesn't really answer the question,
> but anyway... maybe someone else will know a more proper solution.

I find that rather (c)rude when the page in question is not your own.
I know on a wiki any user can modify (almost any) pages, but that is
supposed to be foor correcting or adding information. Deeting an
entire entry is a different kind of beast...

Also doesn't that just leave an empty page instead of completely removing it?

Bart