[Lazarus] Wiki: how to propose deleting a page?

Bart bartjunk64 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 12:20:16 CEST 2012

On 9/16/12, Alexander Klenin <klenin at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 4:18 AM, Bart <bartjunk64 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Say I would like to propose to delete a certain wiki page, how would I do
>> that?
>
> Why not discuss it here? Alternatively, you can use "Talk" page on the wiki
> ("discussion" link above the page).

That would be OK by me.
As far as I am concerned anyone can read my reasons for wanting to
remove pages, so here we go:

1)
 http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Building_the_VCL_with_FPC

This page has an external link to a zip-file which contains (modified)
Borland copyrighted material (Delphi VCL source code).
Quite some time ago I contacted the author of this page and asked him
to either remove the link or make sure the zip didn't contain
copyrighted material.
He did not do so.
Linking to copyrighted material on the official fpc/lazarus wiki
reflects badly upon our community IMO, hence I would like to see that
page removed.

2)
http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Windows_7

Stumbled upon this one via "random page".
Information seems outdated and doesn't really anything usefull IMHO.
No page links to this page, so removing won't cause dead links.

Bart