[Lazarus] mod to make Anchor Docking Grab Handles have a more subtle look

Daniel Gaspary dgaspary at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 23:15:37 CEST 2012

On Sun, Sep 16, 2012 at 3:11 PM, Graeme Geldenhuys
<graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk> wrote:
> As I mentioned in the Mantis report. If this is not the look that the
> Lazarus team is going for, then please disregard my patch.

Looks nice to me, good work.

Can the user set the width/height of the splitters between docked areas ?

To me the area where the mouse cursor change to "resize" is too small.

At options the splitter width can be modified, but even after
restarting the ide I see no change.

I'm using an old snapshot of Lazarus, so ignore if this was already solved.