[Lazarus] Close Project means Close Project!

patspiper patspiper at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 10:21:47 CEST 2012

On 19/09/12 10:01, Martin wrote:
> On 18/09/2012 22:19, Juha Manninen wrote:
>> The right fix would be to clear the last opened project memory when a
>> project is closed.
>> Then a new project would be created when Lazarus starts next time.
>> I didn't look at the code now but it should be relatively easy. If you
>> provide a patch, I can apply it.
>
> Actually I like and the current behaviour..
>
> I have "open last project ay start" option enabled.
> And I often find myself testing something on a "New and not saved"
> project. Even if I stop working and close the IDE,  the saved project
> I .worked on will be back
I am for the current behaviour too. However, if I understand correctly,
the sticking issue is whether creating a new project is treated like
opening an existing one as far as the "open last project on start"
option is concerned. Maybe that can be added as a sub option as well
("even if new").

Stephano